What are your rights?
With the respect to the fact that we process your personal data, you have rights we would like to inform you about in this section. You can enforce all your rights in connection to us in any way that will be the most convenient to you and which will enable to prove that it is truly you who is requesting such enforcing (it will be possible to verify your identity) and we will try to meet your request in the best possible way. However, in order for us to meet your request in the best possible way, we would like to ask you to enforce your rights in a written form sent out to the registered office of the company at Nicolae Bălcescu 102B, 315500 Nădlac or send the request to an e-mail address email@example.com
You have the right to access the personal data we are processing, at the same time you have the right to the information about what personal data we are processing and for how long, what are the purposes of their processing, to whom we are providing them and whether we are using them to an automatised decision-making (eventually how does such automatised decision-making work). We will provide you with a free copy of your personal data. Only in the case that it would require more copies, we would like to ask you for a necessary payment for providing them.
Right for correction
In case you find out that we process incomplete or incorrect personal data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct them or, if the purpose of processing such data requires it, to ask us to complete them.
Right to deletion
Your right is also the right to deletion of your personal data which we save and process about you. For you to ask for such deletion, one of the following reasons must be stated:
- your personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were gathered or processed;
- we process your personal data illegally;
- you revoked the consent based on which the processing of your personal data was realised and you do not have any other authorisation (legal title) to process these personal data;
- you file a caveat against the processing of your personal data if these personal data are processed with the purpose of a direct marketing (e.g.: sending our commercial offers);
- you file a caveat agains the processing of your personal data we process on the bases of a justified interest and if we will not be able to prove that the justified interest outweighs your right to deletion;
- there is a specific legal reason which requires a deletion of these personal data;
- we process personal data of a child without obtaining a parent consent to such processing.
We would like to notify you that a situation may occur when your personal data cannot be deleted based on your revocation of the consent with personal data processing or your request for deletion of personal data. Such case is mainly a situation when we are required by the law to process your personal data. In case such situation occurs, we will inform you concerning the reason based on which your personal data cannot be deleted despite your explicit request for personal data deletion.
Right to portability
Another right which you can apply is so called right to portability. Based on this right, you can request a provision of your personal data that were provided to us based on your consent and which we are processing in an automatic way. Your personal data which meet these conditions will be provided to you at your request in a commonly used, structured and machine-readable format, eventually, we will forward them based on your request to other administrator according to your designation, if it is technically possible.
Right to a processing limitation
In cases when you feel that your processed data are faulty, you have the right to request for us to limit the processing of your personal data to a time period necessary for the validation of the accuracy of your personal data and their potential correction.
You have this right in the following cases as well:
- the processing of your personal data is illegal but you do not wish for your personal data to be deleted;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purpose we processed them with but you insist on their processing (mainly their saving) for a purpose, execution or defence of your legal claims;
- you filed a caveat against your personal data processing based on a justified interest while the limitation of the processing in this case will be valid in the period of time necessary to determine whether our justified interest outweighs your right for your personal data not to be processed any longer.
Right to file a caveat against your personal data processing based on so called justified interest
With respect to the fact that we process some of your personal data based on the justified interest, you have the right to file a caveat against such processing, based on which we will consider whether it is really in our justified interest to process your personal data for the given purpose or whether your right for your personal data not to be processed any longer is outweighing.
Right to file a caveat against your personal data processing for the purpose of direct marketing
You have the right to file a caveat against your personal data processing for the purpose of direct marketing (e.g.: for the purpose of sending out commercial offers). In such case, without a further we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose.
Right to complaint
In case all the above stated rights are inadequate from your point of view, or you are of the opinion that we are infringing your rights in any way, you have the opportunity to file a complaint at the inspecting office. You may file the complaint though an office dealing with personal data protection.